Digital Marketing Specialist
Are you a creative force with a drive to innovate? A curious builder who loves to get technical? Dillon Supply Company is looking for a new digital marketer to help build relationships, craft creative messages, analyze data, explore new channels and improve existing ones in surprising ways to help build our e-commerce business.
For the past 3 years, Dillon Supply has been modernizing our digital marketing and building a strong ecommerce sales channel. We are hiring a Digital Marketing Specialist to own creation of content and expand the digital presence of our brand. Projects will vary from designing the UX of webpages to building promotional materials for use across social media, emails, and on the website. Throughout all projects we seek out opportunities to experiment with new ideas that bring better experiences to our customers and improve our profitability.
- Drive e-commerce revenue
- Manage and grow our email database
- Create and execute dynamic HTML email creative to drive e-commerce revenue
- Contribute to building the Dillon Supply Company brand through multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Create and deploy digital campaign assets (email campaigns, newsletters, web page, micro site, social media, and more)
- Participate in the creation of targeted audiences lists and keep them updated in partnership with the Sales and Marketing Teams
- Identify and execute marketing automation flows according to campaign objectives and targets
- Ensure the consistency of the brand image during the production of digital communication assets
- Ensure the quality and consistency of digital campaigns materials
- Support other team projects, initiatives, and campaigns as needed.
- Create and update digital campaign performance dashboard in order to continue reassess and re optimize assets and flows
- Analyze the performance and statistics of the various digital marketing campaigns, measure the impact and suggest strategies to increase their reach
- Participate in any project deemed necessary by the organization
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 4+ years of experience across both email and paid media marketing
- An understanding of major digital and social platforms
- Demonstrable experience in building and delivering HTML based marketing email campaigns
- Ability to create original copy and content
- Experience with email template editors, mass marketing automation and CRM Platforms, Microsoft
- Office Tools, Adobe Creative Cloud software, Google Analytics and digital ads a plus.
- An entrepreneurial spirit with Excellent communication and personal organization skills,
- Can be calm under pressure, and will respond well when things don’t go 100% as expected
- Ability to work independently with great sense of initiative
To apply, please email your resume DIllon Supply