- Hard hat attached hearing protection with Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) of 25 dB for moderate to high noise exposure
- Low-profile cup design for improved compatibility with other personal protection equipment (PPE)
- Fits a wide range of industrial safety hard hats, including 3M™ H-700 Series Hard Hats (sold separately)
- Earcups tilt to ensure a customized fit and comfort for individual users
- Adjustable earcups may be placed in three positions: 1) Usage position 2) Stand-by position, or 3) Storage position
3M™ Peltor™ X4P3E Cap-Attached Earmuffs, Hearing Conservation ,10 EA/Case
The X-Series earmuffs are 3M’s latest advancement in hearing conservation. New technologies in comfort, design and protection all come together in this groundbreaking earmuff line. The X4P3E utilizes a newly designed spacer, specially formulated foam liners and innovative ear cushions to help improve attenuation. This lightweight, lower-profile earmuff helps with compatibility with other personal protective equipment and is designed for protection against moderate-to-high level industrial noise and other loud sounds.
- A universal mounting attachment fits most hard hats
- Stainless steel band construction resists bending and warping to offer consistent pressure over prolonged wearing periods
- Earcup pivot points tilt for optimum comfort and efficiency
- Replaceable ear cushions and foam liners ( hygiene kit HYX4)
- Noise Reduction Rating (NRR)a 25 dB. CSA Class A
*The NRR may overestimate the hearing protection provided during typical use. 3M recommends reducing the NRR by 50% for estimating the amount of noise reduction provided.
Hearing Protection Solutions Made Innovatively Easy™.