8247B FallTech 6' Ironman® 12' free fall Energy Absorbing Lanyard, Single-leg with Steel Snap Hooks
05817426 MFG #: 8247B
$0.00 / EACH
- Ironman® Dual-class lanyard solution for 12' foot-level and 6' overhead free fall applications for users weighing up to 310 lb
- Equally suitable for traditional 6' overhead free fall applications for heavier users weighing up to 425 lb.
- Constructed with jacketed double-layer polyester webbing for added strength and abrasion resistance
- External energy absorber features ViewPack® cover with inspection window and WrapPack label protection
- Includes alloy steel snap hooks for harness attachment and anchorage connections
- Complies with ANSI Z359.13-2013
Webbing: Polyester; 5,000 lb min. static strength
Energy Absorber: Polyester tear-away
Connectors: Plated alloy steel; 5,000 lb min. static strength with 3,600 lb gate strength
Static Strength: 5,000 lb min.
ANSI Lanyard Class: 6' free fall and 12' free fall
Max. Arrest Distance: 48" for 6' free fall and 60" for 12' free fall
Avg. Arrest Force: 900 lb for 6' free fall and 1,350 lb for 12' free fall
Max. Arrest Force: 1,800 lb for both 6' and 12' free fall
ANSI User Capacity: 130 to 310 lb max.
OSHA User Capacity: 130 to 425 lb max.