Full Stack Web Engineer
As a Web Engineer your role is all about developing smartly architected web applications that utilize cutting edge technology and practices. The right candidate for this position loves technology and is continuously learning how to improve themselves and their team. Extensive understanding of and experience with relational data modeling (SQL Server), LINQ, Entity Framework, and web application architecture using C#, Dot Liquid, Angular, and MVC will be required.
Content Management System (CMS) experience is a huge plus. As a Web Engineer you would be responsible for architecting and developing web applications and products, ensuring the highest level of quality and performance. The ideal candidate will continuously work to improve engineering processes and standards.
- Prepare and maintain code for various .Net applications and resolve any defects in systems
- Interact with ERP via middleware API calls and SQL queries
- Test and deploy applications and systems while creating/maintaining documentation
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support while monitoring everyday activities of the system(s)
- Enhance existing systems by analyzing business objectives, preparing an action plan and identifying areas for modification and improvement
- Manage defect tracking system and resolve all issues and prepare update for systems
- Follow a repeatable methodology to successfully develop applications on time and on budget using the latest web technologies and build applications according to best practice standards
- Act as the owner of all technical aspects of the web experience - working on projects alongside the e-commerce team and subject matter experts to translate the business requirements and the desired customer experience into robust technical solutions.
- Stay apprised of relevant technologies, methodologies, and frameworks
- Successfully complete Insite Software User and Developer Training courses
- Bachelor's degree in related field AND / OR
- 2 – 4 Years of Web Application development experience
- Experience in Microsoft + Angular + SQL technology stack including :
- .NET framework and specifically Dot Liquid (or ASP.NET), C#, LINQ, and the Entity Framework
- Relational Data modeling utilizing Microsoft SQL Server
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Familiarity with Optimizely B2B Commerce Cloud (previously Insite Software) web platform is a plus
- Familiarity with Elastic Search is a plus